Sunday, April 29, 2007
I hate all of u!!!!
I hate the upper one's, I dun like the ppl i'm working wif now!!
I wanna go back to A side I wanna work wif everyone as before....
I dun wan i dun wan!!!!!~~~ I dun wanna work wif u all....
I hate u so wat if u r senior... u just keep ur big fucking mouth up no one will noe wat time i do my things,... if u will to start para at 7 u wil end up finishing it at 8pm where it happens...
Even though only 11 pt u will need one hr to do para cos 7 to 8 is the most busy time, pt asking for bedpan, commode... And tl wont help de.. as they are busy wif oral meds and i/vs..
Fuck!!!!

I hate myself for being so emotional... So easily cry...
MY tears is so productive...
These 2 days my tears is damn productive lor...
Why am i so emotional!!???!!! why???
I hate it.....
No matter how hard i try to fight my tears, it will still flow down in split seconds....

I DUN WANNA WORK IN 48 CENTRAL!!!!
I DN WAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DUN WAN!!!!!!!!!

Can i ask for a transfer???!!!??
Why ppl always like tat like to back-stab others!!!!
I hate it!!!!

dun noe wat to say animore....
Bloody hell....
Shit u.....
Fuck off....

Better get one doll tat 赶走小人...
think i got to many 小人 beside me tat why...

2349
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Sunday, April 29, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER