Thursday, April 19, 2007
lazy thuesday
It's a lazy thuesday..
wake up aro 11 to noon
slowly take my time to wake up, wash up and eat,..lol..

It's good to take out all ur things in the cupboard once in awhile and u'll found alot of rubbish u keep...
I've throw away alot of things no used stuff... all the shit things... haha...
And the other thing when gg through the year book... haha..
past memory just flash back to ur brain.... no matter how hard u wanna forget in the past... And i'm so..........................

pls dun let me see u again i'm sure i'll dig ur intestine out from ur mouth!!! and dig ur stomach out from ur ass...
The things u've done to me is much more worest then this.....
Shit u....
I still remember ur fucking ass name!!!!
Just tat dunno ur irritating shitty face change not!!!!

Dun ever let me see u in the streets, since so many yrs never bump into u.....

Okie i'm cooling down...
No more questions from u guys....
Just read and forget it!!!!

17oohrs
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Thursday, April 19, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER