Sunday, April 15, 2007
Ended my 3 nights shift.
First 2 nite was terrible... i was damn busy but the tl are settle, even got time to read story book.. i didn't even have time to do my things...

3rd nite was the best of all 3 nights....
i dun mind middle of the nite went OT and fetch pt and send her to other ward.. cos tat night is free... Do my rounds for almost every hr compare to 1st 2 nite where i only do my rounds 2 hrly!!!

Today slept till 1pm then went orchard....
Saw 2 dress at isetan....
Nice BUT EXPANSIVE!!!!!
abt $90 lor
U wanna buy for me but i dun wan!!!!
i dun wanna spent ur money!!!!
u dun earn much now too....
save for the future ba..

Tml meeting tat Zzhu Zzhu.... dunno where to go liao..
Yup i got a place for my 21st birthday celeration le..
Will be 2 days after my acutal b'dae...
Guys get ready to gather and be crazy... lol...
Pls make urself FREE in the evening ar!!!!

Will tell u guys in july ba...
Now is way too early....


Dunno wat to blog liao just now feel like writting alot then now mind blank liao...

Oh polly do get well soon....
I would love to see u walk again...

Msn siao liao so i think go sleep but before tat must msg michelle jie and tell her..
haha was chatting wif her...
K la i'll be gone~~

Nite pals..
love ya... take careZ

0027hrs
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Sunday, April 15, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER