Thursday, March 29, 2007
So Far So Good ar~~
So Far So Good!!!!

Yup :D
I've changed station to work in liao.. Although all are female patients BUT so far i'm enjoying everyday of my work
1st and 2nd day was afternoon shift and we had 3 juniors and i ONLY HAD 6 PATIENTS.
Cant belief it... WAS SO SO FREEE AR ~~~
the same I packed where ever i go. Even last year deploy to B2 oso pack. haha.. jinx...
Today was my 3rd day at central and was morning shift... And 9pm Finish my spong liao lor. At A side where got so early finish de? At 9 15am everyone was askin me to go for break liao lor. Y? Ask me to buy food for them la... Aiyo buy so many pkts then no hand to open the tea room door. lucky got students inside, and oso lucky they heard me calling them to open the door lor... hahah....
Then nothing to do damn free!!!!

*Everyday has been going for break on time and full one hr!!!
* Sure go fat one day!!! haha...

After passing over.. this sister chow ask me to update the "bibble" hahaha...
oh "bibble" is to write all the pts in the station and wat procedure they went and wats so ever.
Only ssn or sn can update lor
Think i'm the only EN doing these.. hahaa....
Y not promote me straight to Sn jiu hao liao.. dun need to go nyp..... wahahah..... or better prmote me to become SNM la... snice she's leaving.... I'll take over.. Wahahaha...
"dreaming only".... When willl i become SNM?? not in this life lor.... lolx...

Dunno wat to say abt work liao... wont complain much abt work le.. hehe....


Counting down the days to our 1st anniversary....
It's next week!!! when? dun wanna tell u guys... kpo!!! hahah...
Will i recieve present??? hee!~~ dunno leh.. might be.... Wat will it be???!!!???
No clue from him yet...
Aiya difficult for him to say out de la.... he wont say de anyway...

Ciao.. liao.. lor..
1925hrs
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Thursday, March 29, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER