Thursday, March 22, 2007
Sick Sick sick
I should not be here by right. i Should be busy working. Y? I'm Sick lor yesterday after work went straight to A and E to see doc and i waited so long... It's so pack there.... waited almost one hr and left tat place aro 11 10. And wanna take cab home de cos really no strength to take mrt.
And it's irritating!!!! so on the way till mrt i cant get a single cab lor.... in the end took mrt :(
and finally got seat after one station...

I'm having URTI...
Sore throat, flu, cough and feels cold... like having fewer like tat... but take temp normall leh..

Can't belief it the sun is big outside ad i'm wearing jacket.... haha...

i'm waiting for my hair to dry up and then going back to sleep...

Take care my dearest friends... dun fall sick....

bye..
1150hrs
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Thursday, March 22, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER