Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Last day of Annual Leave!!!!
@_@
Argh.... Last day of leave liao... so so sian leh...
Wake up early morning to nsc then go orchard untill i'm so saggy.... sleepy face....
Aro 3 like tat go home then reach west mall aro 4 pls to pay my bill
How come M1 can pay bills at the cashier counter while singtel cant!!!!
Then have to go singpost and do it cos i wanna use up all my 1cents coins
haha... got aro 200++ lor ($2++)
Alot hor.. if not wasted leh... wahahha.....
then wat a long Q there lor..
When finishing.... On my way down.... This irritats me!!!!
Dun noe from where a large group of students from sec school tok so lound and blocking my way!!! And they smells too stink!!!
After tat quickly went out out out and go back home and relax.. sitting at sofa then like falling asleep.... haha....

Yesterday went sentosa... hee.. saw 2 couples getting their wedding photo shooting!
Why sentosa huh?? Nice to take wedding photo there meh?
Then the gown will be very very dirty lor....
K la i wanna stop here liao..
wanna go see interior desgin..
hee... think of my future home.. sweet home...
But hor... aiya... money again... lolx...
Take care friendz
good luck to me!!!!
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Tuesday, March 06, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER