Friday, February 23, 2007
Today wake up start to get nervous as the clocks getting closer to 9am!!!
cos is my driving test!!!

During my warm-up i strike kerb once when doing one of the course and e-brake was late!!!
e-brake was the important part!!!! And i can't even start the engine!!! Can't belive it!!!

During the test... i was nervous and i told myself i can do it!!! Just do my very very best!!!

And in the end i've PASSED!!!!! YEAH YAHOO......Now i can drive liao.. BUt no car!!!! hahaha....... will try to get a car soon..
Now i'm trying to save as lot as i can per month in order to get a car!!!!
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Friday, February 23, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER