Sunday, February 18, 2007
begining of the yr i'm so damn suay!!!!
just now went to dear's ah ma hse for dinner
So long never had tuan yuan fan liao
it has been 3 yrs i had never had tuan yuan fan and had always went away from singapore. So never had feelings for this dinner and never look forward to it too. And never look forward to cny too cos every year is the same so boring!!!!!

So today went dear's ah ma hse for dinner had unexplanied feeling. Nervous and dunno wat others feelings. Almost wanna went off when i met dear! haha I was really wanna zao!!!

Now why i'm here till so late is because i'm all alone at home!!!! they had gone to batam.
I'm all alone in this small small world. haha

After dinner wanna go to this marina and in the end we saw so many ppl and took bus home..

And when i reach home my lappy is giving me problems!!!
Blooddy helll i've been trying to login to msn and guess wat i try for 1hr and few mins
can't belief it never had this problem before and i even restart my lappy 3 times aiyo think next yr or so i gotta change a new lappy liao hahaha!!!

And another thing tat i;m damn upset is my toes!!!! one of the nail's is like coming out so cut lor in the end very short then the rest so long not nice so i gotta cut all the other 9 nails shit!!!!
So long never cut them then now have to cut!!! aiyo it tooks so long for them to grow tat long lor

Just the starting of the new yr and everything is like giving me problems.. Even blog oso give me problems!!! belief me it's true!!!! normally i had no problems login in to my blog as normally i will click the remember password that icon so it will be there when i key in my user name so just now as per normal sign in they ask me to key in password again and shit i forget watever i now. wat ever i can remember i've tried but still failed!!!!! Fuck!!!

And hai dun wish to go on to detail liao la Sad sad sad!!!!!...........

Today work was blah.......... no comments cos really siao.....

I'm so............. hai.......... irritated.........
y new year shop all close!!!???!!!! If not at least tml i can go shopping!!!!! hai!!!
SIAN ARRRRRRR
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Sunday, February 18, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER