Tuesday, January 09, 2007
What is happening?
I duno.
All i noe is i'm not in the wrong.
I did nothing.
Hold on to the phone for more then half hr yet only few words came out from our mouth.
And all these are stupid question and answer.
Like:
What u doing now?
Staring out in the blank.
Why u sound so sian?
Cos tired.
Do u wanna watch tv?
No nice programm what for.
Oh i've book an appointment at nsc
orh gd lor
Today busy ma?
How fast u run today?
run 8 rounds
Faster then yesterday ma?
muscle ache how to run
Why never put ur yoko yoko?
never bring at home
Why never bring?
how i noe
Do u think i can still wear one more day for my contact lense?
Up to u lor
How come today got night out?
cos tue
How come last time dun have?
cos busy

What is all these???
Silent for so long in-between all these qestions and answers.
Yup maybe tired. BUT...
Making me feel so nai jiu for not meeting.
This type of conversation had happen before tat was last year when we often quarrel.
When was the last quarrel i forget i only know it's long ago.
After so long these type of conversation tat i hate most, dun like the feeling most and i dun wish to happen again! Had had happen again. WHY WHY WHY!!!!!
Last time told lies for hanging up the phone by saying i wanna sleep and told myself i'm not going to say all these shit again. But i used it again.
What is all these?
Fuck i hate it....

What the point when hang up the phone then keep msging?
And the most laughing part is feel like toking on the phone again??? from one of the msg.
Then why at the first place on the phone u dun feel like toking.
And why still call me?
I'm so so so so sorry to tell lies once again.
simply i dun noe how to continue talking to u again today.
Yup my voice might sound like sleeping sound but it's not.
Franckly speaking it's the crying voice.
I noe i should not cry but can't help it my tears glance is too too active. tears just flow by itself no matter how hard i'm fighting back.

If that thing really happen i dun noe wat i'll do. But one thing for sure i'll be brave and won't let all these fucking shit happen again. Hope u noe what i mean.
But i hope this thing will not happen.

Why all guys are the same???
Why can't they bring laughter and happyness to gals?
Why must they make gals cry?
Why must they hurt gals?
Why must they do all these shit???
What the fuck is all these?

Why can't two person get together peacefully like how me and my ah jies get along????
Yup i noe in a relationship there's up and down, there's sad and happyness.
But why can't mine just simply peacefull and happiness???
I dun ask for much.
All i want is happyness.
Can u just give me happyness, i dun want sadness.
I just wan SMILE, i dun wanna cry nor sad faces.....

Think tonight got to be a sleepless night for me again after all these fucking shit.
using tears to wash my face?? haha.. i still can laugh means i'm abit alright??? i dun noe think i've gone mad mad mad from all these....
Hai i gave up...
bye
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Tuesday, January 09, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER