Friday, December 15, 2006
Waiting is a terrible feelings

Can I dun wait anymore? No I can't at the moment. I've gotta learn this!
It will be difficult but I gottta do it!
Cos waiting is not even just a terrible feeling but oso a waste of time!

When I'm going out wif ppl I'll never let them wait. But why every time I gotta wait for others?
At work got to wait for porter! This is the worst and I hate most cos it's really wasting of my time at work cos I can do lots of others things tat has been used up waiting for a porter!
The waiting time will be like 5 min the min. And this 5 min I can sponge 1 pt!!!

SEE ONE MINUTE IS DAMN IMPORTANT TO ME WHEN AT WORK!!!

WAITING FOR THESE AND THAT IS WASTING MY TIME!!!!
ARGH

Today after so long is my nite wif ah gal and girlie yahoooooo
The best is not much things to do wahahah no packing, no admission...
I dun mind packing after all...

Shit I think I going to have diarrhea again...
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Friday, December 15, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER