Sunday, November 19, 2006
Here are some of the pics taken during the Fire fly trip !!!!


Taken @ ostrich farm














Hey hey relax!!!!










Let's take a shot!!!!!

A day old baby ostrich

Me and my ah jie's on the way to c fire flies!!!!

I had enjoyed myself during the trip.....

Looking forward to pay day then looking forward to december haha....

Today nite nite nite shiftttttttttt!!! yesterday admin 2 pack 1 hahah seems busy but it's not at all.... haha..... Eat and eat and eat and eat and eeeeaaaatttttt

Bye going to eat some more... wahahahha.... gotta take my weight today make sure dun go up up up up up... hahaha

take carez friendz

posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Sunday, November 19, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER