Tuesday, October 31, 2006
~I'M IRRITATED!!!!~

ppls out there, pls dun try to irritate me these few days if not get ready the restrainer or else i dun noe wat will happen to u guys... hahaa..

These 3 round of nites was damn terrible!!!!

1st nite 3 admission come one by one wif 5 mins interval and early morning IT'S ME AGAIN!!! never give gargle and i dun understand the point of giving when they will go back to sleep after tat so wats the point, and she's not happy wif me i dun care!!! tl never help me, still wan me do so many thing

Today morning ME AGAIN!!!!
tah ma de

Y ppl can't just ask around where things are kept before going to the bitch (not to mention wat color) !???!!??

And ask me to top up when it should be morning staff to do so...I 'm not going to be a kind soul anymore...

Even nite time i have time i'll not help them anymore if not they will expect me to do top up for them.....

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*** pls, dun ask me anything abt my work, when u are not working there, unless u agree wif wat i say!!!if not just shut ur mouth up....

when i gets angry i won't care who u are... so dun say i didn't give u guys warning....

Hai now then i realize tat some of my friends are married and got a kids. Tat was fast of them... And this yr like a lot of ppl getting married... haha....
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Tuesday, October 31, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER