Friday, October 13, 2006
Today is my SD!!!

Wao these round of nights is the best man!! There's no admission we are SO SO SO FREE!!!
Only 1st night pack.
Today the bitchy bitch 1st thing came to work say me liao say wanna scold me!!!
Wat the bloody hell, what i did??!!??? I didn't do anything wrong lor and in the end noe what's it's all because of next yr leave... Alamaka not only me not yet seen her lor some more i'm night of cos wanna see her will wait till my last night la so i won't waste any time wif tat bloody bitch!!!
And know what she say:" You want me to wait till i'm 80yrs old ar?"
Oh my always thought that the bitch was 1000++ old man!!! And i've dun even wanna stay in her room for more than a min.... But i think i did stay more then that.. So mine life will be shorten some more liao... haiz.....
After work feel damn hungry so went breakfast wif this neela and EAT!!! Yummy.... Till very full!!

Oh anyway today is the 13th FRIDAY!!! Must Be careful!!!
Let's destroy all bitch!!!
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Friday, October 13, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER