Monday, October 16, 2006
Stupid haze!!!

Sickening, stupid, bloody hell haze!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!! You heard me!!!You make me sick!!!

Saturday I wake up and I realize that I've lost my voice!!!! I was shock!!!And my mum went to Chinese medical hall and bought me meds and it's taste yucks... Not nice de ku ku de...
But after taken the meds think I'm better liao voice come back bit by bit, throat dun feel like sandpaper anymore....
And later in the night I had a minor fever 37.5oc. yest take 37.7oc hai...

Sat was a bad day for me tot of having ample time wif family and zhu but in the end, zhu have to stay at my hse till very late just to pei wo.. And he gotta take cab home...
At first I dun wan to meet him but ald told him liao, I got no strength oso make myself to meet him..

Hai today having running nose and cough... When will the bloody haze went off????!!!!???

Today afternoon shift hope not busy leh if not aiyo... sian liao...
k la gotta prepare for work liao
see u guys...
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Monday, October 16, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER