Wednesday, January 24, 2007
24th Jan
2042HRS

Yup today is my last off day sian....
Tml gg back to work!!! sian work work work....
Can i dun work?? Can u support me? yup u sure say no de la, no money to support me. haha..

Today went for a hair cut cut cut.. cut so so many hair away... heart pain hahhaa....

yeah tml pay day this is the only thing i'm happy abt when working.. and oso doing nite shift.. if nite shift wif ah gal more more happy lor.. lolx....

I'm still so tired even though i have been sleeping for almost whole of yesterday and today lor

stupid bro is looking at my blog hahah....
aiya stop here liao la anyway oso nothing to write liao
k i'm gg to watch vds liao

bye bye muack love yeah....

Take care my dear friends***
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Wednesday, January 24, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER