Sunday, February 25, 2007
100th post
This is the 100th post!!!!

Today.... wake up at 0630 lor... should be 0500am de lor then i think i stop the alarm and lie back on my bed and in the end i fall asleep again...

Next thing wake up i was wandering am i working today???? And took a look at my phone oh no!!! it's 0630 liao.. SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!! calll back ward and run to toilet wash up change and run down stairs for cab!!! Lucky i didn't wait long for cab... And the driver ask me am i on the rush?? and my reply yea.. going to b late for work.

And the next thing i noe he went slightly over the speed limit.... oh thanks lot....
And i was on time still got time t go 711 buy bread to bit... hee....

Wa today 6 staff but still busy lor...
start active resuse... hai.. in the end oso go blk 9 lor....

After work go home rush and rush then go mummy friend hse for dinner!!!
yummy.......... steam boat....
eat till damn full.... now still full leh....

I'm so so so sleepy now.... but dun feel like sleeping yet leh.... aiyo

Yeah!!!! I've started my AL LIAO!!!!!!!!!
I wanna relax and enjoy myself this al even though this pig cant take off and pei wo...
But never mind.... i'm okie wif it.....

I'm now more alert after BO-ing and washing up haha....
Buey pals
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Sunday, February 25, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER