Friday, March 23, 2007
recovering in progress
Yuppy!!!! I'm recovering!!!!
Sore throat is gone !!! I CAN EAT W/O PAIN!!!! yeah!!!!
yummy~~~ enjoying my food!~!!
Left with Flu :(
The nose drop is really great man!!! it works!!! I can finally breath normally liao Yeah!!!

Today wake up damn early maybe cos thu had slept alot ba....
Tml going back to work le.. i'll miss working in the current A side...
I'm going to central next week... but lucky i'm still in the same ward..
I don't mind everyday deploy over to A side!!!! hehe....

One thing I cant understand!!!
Why central need 10 juniors??? where there's only 18 pts
even thought 2 juniors is enough for each shift..
one junior will have 9 pts
see it's so relax....

Well A side 2 juniors will have 12 pts and they are irritating!!!

A side got to ask for menu where central dun need!!!!
A side got to serve tea break where central dun need!!!
A side has isolation pt where central dun have!!!!
A side got paying class where central dun have!!!!

Hai.. dunno all these sister wat are they doing!!!??!!??!!

Now central staff all are so pamper...

There's once this junior come and tell mi her side so so busy can die
i ask her how many pt u have??
Know wat!!!! She told me she has 6 pts
i was like tmd!!! go die la... u got 6 tell me busy!! I got 12 lor...
really *&^%$#@!

Think i can relax in central ba... haha.. I'm sure i cat get use to it de... cos 2 yrs used to A side busyness liao....

Hai... But central alot can't make it de y??
-MIA staff
- Always sit at counter staff
- And one.... dunno wat to say...
come to sn...
-one cant take stress....
ssn???
-cant do i/o chart welll...

Maybe sister noe there's so many cant make it staff that's y so many staff at central hor???
yup i'm saying ppl but i noe i'm not tat gd too...
i can lose temper to pt.. (i'm trying to control my temper at times)
not gd in PR..
But i won't MIA, won't always sit at counter, i can do my i/o well...

I'm Still WAITING!!!!! my letter!!!! diploma!!!!!
argh...
so tired of waiting leh....
think chances of getting into diploma is very very very slim!!!!
Cos i feels tat they say they will write recommedation letter to nyp but i think they won't as they are pushing the job to each other!!!!! irritating!!!!

I must think of other way's to upgrade myself!!!!!
Might be taking "O" level...

My pay has increase!!!! so little only....
It always not enough for mi!!!!!

Gotta stop spending so much!!!!
Must not go out so often!!!
yup I can do it!!!
Best is to go library won't spent any cent!!!! haha..

Must save for my studies.......
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Friday, March 23, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER