Sunday, April 01, 2007
tired of waiting!!
Tired of waiting liao...
lesson learnt: never have high hopes. The higher u pine, the worest u'll feel....
希望搞,失望根搞

The future between us are blur..
I'm imaging the future which might not be true.. these feels tired...

I've gotta learn not to pine high hopes..
Too much..
Useless...
I can live wif out anyone...
I can make a living on my own..
I can.....

BUT..
Can i pretend we did nothing b4?
Can i pretend we never met?
Can i pretend there's nothing between us?
I CAN'T....

Y my life is like tat????
irritating!!!!

Gone 2115hrs
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Sunday, April 01, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER