Wednesday, April 18, 2007
proud of myself
I'm Proud of myself

yes i'm proud of my own even though i dun have a diploma or degree or wats so ever high cert.
So wat?!!??
I'm able to support myself at the age of 19!!
I started work at the age of 19 after passing out from ITE.
And i havent even reach the age of 21 not yet even an adult..
And i have a saving and i belief tat all my friends of my age has not save as much as i do..
And i had a stable job..
Which is damn freaking important..
NO stable job means there's no Stable income
No stable incomes will lead to NO saving
No savings will then lead to NO stable future
I belief in the future wat ever things will be all abt money..
GST is going up to 7%
Who noe in few years down they wont increase GST!
I dun think so they'll stop increaseing

Now even some shops are charging for plastic bag when u buy things from them...
Yes eco-friendly.. BUT Have to do these meh??
Those plastic bag we oso recycle it wat!!! used it for rubbish bin..
those new houses have to throw their rubbish at the lift area wat..
Enough of all these shits.....

Back to topic!!!!
And one more thing i proud of is:
Not all teenages like me!!! can do a 4 room flat house-chors alone!!! in 3-4 hrs time!!!!
It invovles washing fans, windows and cleaning of lights etc.. etc...
And i'm sure tat next time i got a flat of my own sure it's clean...
Aas i can do it!!!
Not like some ppl noe how to sit infront of comp everyday.. dun even clean the floor... lol...

I can be a good housewife (but dun ask me to cook) lol....
But i dun think i can be a good wife....
haha...
Not tat i just say dunno to questions but i really dunno....
wat u want me to say??
So just be frank and say dunno lor...
Hold on... wash of my mask 1st.. hehe...
One thing i hate when masking is washing off time...

okie i think gotta go liao..
eat my dinner then going out,,,
bye pals....

1656hrs...
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Wednesday, April 18, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER