Friday, April 27, 2007
Sd
yesterday was my SD!!!

SHould be meeting my michelle jie de and she overslept so i went to the library since so long i havent get a book and i fianlly got one title something blue.
Hahah... my fav colour wor... lol....
And while waiting i went tom and stef. wanna get a sunglass de but non caught my sight but one bag caugh mine!!!!! I'm still thinking to buy or not to.. haha..

I'm so pei fu this michelle jie she saw two bags then jiu buy them liao.. haha...

Haha. i'm like tat think and think then decide wanna buy go back dun have liao... haha....

After polly's wake we went to raffles city to makan sushi tei... shop aro at skin food then went down to cine watch nightmare detectives...
wat a............... dunno wat they showing... yy slept....
it's was so gross i think i noe what they showing half of it ba....
killing ppl in the dreams?? haha dunno...

today wake up 1 plus then sms tat pig good morning then gana say by him :(
haha..
Just now do mask.. think i wanna get my own mask cos i've been using mummy de tat one remove dead cells but it's good but i wan one to reduces pimples and pores de dunno have not for pimples??? pores de i found one .... it's tightens pore... so tat it will looks smaller??
Till noe i've been on clear feeds lor... havent eat anything only swallow one multi-vitamin pill and some H2O.. haha....
I'm hungry now....
k la gg to eat my first meal of today...
hehe....

1704
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Friday, April 27, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER