Monday, April 23, 2007
Damn irritated!!!!
i'm damn irritated!!!

yes wif ah "smelly"

Wat round u want!!!
It's just tat u got nothing to do and nothing to tok to black de
plug no date my problem i dun even noe when it was set
drip set no date oso my problems i'm not the one who change de lor
nite shift gal!! u change then never put hai wo... i'll remember for ever
I dun understands why some of them cant just put the date..
Pt dun wanna wear pants oso my fault!!! wat the hell!!!!
Yest admit one pt from DEM i'm sure got wriste tag de.. then today dunno why dun have
then they told me yest grand daugther set plug remove the wriste tag.. i was wat the hell!!! y remove and hai wo again!!! and my tl noes it but never tell mi.... tmd...
Really shit man!!!!
I was damn suay la today...

Tml i'll start my nite liao then wont be seeing them at all for one week then i only work on sunday after tat i'm off again for 2 days...

Shit man u blacky give my ah gal these type of roster
hai wo cant go out wif her
Then damn sian.... so many off day together some more go back one day and off again...
feels like fill in the blanks man!!!!
Shall see how.... haha...

no mood to blog anymore

bye pals~~~
0047hrs
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Monday, April 23, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER