Monday, July 10, 2006
Yeah my Annual leave is coming ^^
Yes yes yes ^^ i've been waiting for abt 6mths and now my al is coming!!!! how i'm going to spend my al??!!??? well i'll be leaving singapore this friday (14th).. and sat i'll reach china..
going with my mummy!!!!! yes only the two of us.... have been counting down everyday cos i noe i'll enjoy myself here but at the same time i'll miss my zhu zhu cos 2 sats will not be able to see him :/
my b'dae i'll not be in singapore... never mind.... it's on the weekday every one has to work or study so no one to go out wif ba....

can't wait for friday to arrive.. quick quick friday fast reach.....

take care yea my friends.... dun miss me too much yea... :p

oh ya i'll take lots of pic and i'll post for everyone to see yea^^
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Monday, July 10, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER