Monday, June 05, 2006
piggy me
yes yes u can call me a zhu "pig"... i've been sleeping like no body business... since saturday(3rd) been sleeping for more than my usual hrs, slept for abt 14hrs+.. my mom has been trying to wake me up but she failed.. haha
sunday on wards slept for 8 hrs... yeah tonight last night shift le than 3 days off... but i'm not happy at all cos 8th june is coming near haix..... :(

tat day i dreamt tat i resign haha.... well this how the dream like.
i was doing something for one pt than the patient start to complian to me tat i've done wrong and start to shout at me. so i can't take it i shout back and sister stella noe it and talk to me till i can't stand it i shout at her.. and till snm LKK noe it and she can't stand me and we shout at each other in the end i just throw my resign letter at her face and just shout back at her... " nah... this is my resign letter i'm not gg to work at this stupid hell ward anymore" and i just walk off.. and i wake up le.

those who can't stand my blog dun read cos my blog will have lots of complaint for me to vent my anger... so i'll not keep inside myself and get my mind more sick....


yday great thing happen hahahaha....
this stella show us our roaster b4 she hand in.. ( wa her face is so black blacker than bao qing tian when i came to work) so i saw 5 days straight morning my face change well i did request for morning shift but only one day tat's 1st july. and i ask her why i got 5 days straight morning noe wat she say? she said" i noe u gg to ask me" well if u noe than why at the first place u do it?? can't understand her.. so when at central report i tot she walk off le. so i told ah gal haf u seen ur roaster she said no. so i told her i dun border to see. she ask me why? so i say i got 5 days straight morning, i request for one day doesn't mean i wan 5 days morning.
so this stella walk back and she heard it she stare at me i dun care i look back la i'm not in the wrong anyway... ( her face blacker now) she said she'll try to change i dun belief her... never mind if she never change see how i'll try to get more MC.. i dun care if the ppa i get 3 for attendence..
well yday she's just try to get fault with all of us normally nite shift we'll sign in and sign off cos we will go back at 730 am. so she say those who say in and sign out at the same time their names will be written down... well i'm one of them and we dun care at all.. ya ya today all of us has said we'll sign in and 730 we'll not sign out. If they ask why never sign out ? we'll say oh we forgot or i'm rushing home to sleep hahaha...
this black face she's 8-430 so later dun need to see her face than i'm off for 3 days so i dun need to see her black face for 4 days yeah vv

actually got more to say but not enough time so next time la

k la i got to go lei.... bye bye take care my friends

for my zhu zhu....
left with three days...
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Monday, June 05, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER