Thursday, April 27, 2006
HAIX.......... HAIX.....
Aiyo.... Dun noe wat title so put haix lor.... :x
Today 1st thing shock me was the white board in my work place took a glance at the board and my reaction was SHIT why like tat!!!!!

This is wat i saw:
R2- active
R3-BSC
R4-MWM
R6-MWM
R7-MWM
R8-MWM
11/1-MWM
Just look at this single room so many DIL patient wa lau... I DUN WAN TO PACK!!! some more i eat bao for b4 going to work!!!
Lucky nothing happen during my shift heng ar!!!
Now single room is..... so many DIL pt and isolation cases... Full PPE for tat ? bird flu pt... Need to wear goggle just like sars time la... Haix...
And worst of all there's this pt ? bird flu... better not lei if not than die liao lor.... transfer in yday E shift why not transfer to Cabin?? They handle isolation cases better than us lor...

Nothing to do today lei, wanted to go out but where to go? who to go wif?
wei fen working, ah gal working, qing fu? forget it she got so many programm!!! shirely? no news from her recently!!

so forget it lor go home lor :x

Reach home settle down than eat dinner after tat at 5pm on my computer and sit infront of it till now lor...
sign in to msn.. got friends there la but dun noe wat to chat with them!!!
listening to songs and sign along....
playing stupid games...

wondering after writting this boring blog wat to do lei????
Read my driving bk prepare for cm??? Maybe?? Dun noe?? sleep?? too early lei???

oh ya got my pay yday hahahaha.... got money liao?? wat to do??? eat???
ya maybe go makan nice nice food after my 3 night!!!
ya buy one necklace to replace tat one!!!!

HAHA.. those reading this blog u are oso nothing to do ar??? read my boring post!!! haha... :p

ya night doing wif geetha & aisha best lor!!! :)
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Thursday, April 27, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER