Saturday, April 08, 2006
Saturday!!!
It's Saturday.. Finally my off day is here after 8 terrible working days...
Woke up at nearly 11am so long never slept till late haha... after wash up eat my b'fast read the newspaper and at 1130am my phone ring oh no... who should it be?? got a feeling it's from the ward so never answer the phone haha... if not ask me back to work pls lor waited so long for this off day...
so start all the cleaning stuff at 1145am and finish it all up at 2 pm.. now so tired but it's worth it cause it's my own room ma! And after all those cleaning went for shower and now there i am writing my blog, listening to songs... Thinking of what to do later... oh ya still got vcd haven't finish which jacquline lent it to me.. aiyo very long liao later must finish it all think left abt 8 disc if i'm not wrong :P
Cm i'm off also haha... going out at 10 am makan wif mom and others than meeting....
oh no........ thinking of monday shit la working with gaya sian la... never mind.... after my 3 nights got 3 off days hahahaha... SD stay at home and sleep like no one business and my PH going out with wei fen to bugis so long never go shopping with her liao.... than my another off day is at saturday aiyo.. where to go lei.. stay at home?? than very sian lor.... quick quick some one date me out... i noe liao going to date my qingfu and her wife... think qingfu will be back by than.. haha than can 3 ppl go dating... if two of them can't make it than i'll ask shirely out...
think will stop here ba!! arrrrrrrrr.... my hand very itchy going to put cream.....
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Saturday, April 08, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER