Friday, April 07, 2006
Wat a hell working day!!!
Well well.. today is my last morning shift and it's very terrible to be working today man the other junior was gaya and we didn't do sponging together with was different with others whom I've work with for the past 3 days. And she has student to help her she didn't even need to do sponging ba.. And when the b'fast trolley came she didn't even serve b'fast wa lau.. shite lor I got to serve from RM1 1 to rm 12 and have to do sponging alone lucky this third yr student help me with 2 sponging and we did together one of it was the heaviest one lor.. And rm 9 student help me do sponging and in single room only 4 patient but all 4 need sponging and guess wat I finish my sponging nearing 12noon lor...
And her side got one B1 patient I didn't brother to help her to ask the menu cause she didn't even help me in the first place lor so why should I help her??? And tea-break I only serve my side.. Seems tat I'm very selfish? pls lor if u didn't help me and sum more I don't like her so dun think of me helping her anyway from the start I didn't expect her to help me at all so it's okie...
Today do topping up alone and noe wat time I went topping up the late normally I'll went topping up aro 2 plus lor but today sent patient to OT and I only settle down wif all my things, charts, feeding at aro 3.. and went home aro 3 3opm... Haix.....

Monday willl start my night and it's wif gaya and geetha... Aiyo yo... gaya work wif her Haix.... sian lor sum more 2 tamil staff think will have no topic to talk abt one..Aiyo never mind three night will finish very fast de.... hahaha.....

Finally after 8 workings days and i'll be off for 2 days yeah...... can really rest before i start my night with the staff tat i dun like.. :( never mind after my nights will have 3 days off than ccan go bugis shop shop wif wei fen liao... hahaha..
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Friday, April 07, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER