Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Last day of off day sian!!!!!!!!
Aiyo tml got to go back to work. Forget it talk abt yesterday first. keke

Wa yesterday raining lor than go East coast park very wasted lor cause many things can't do it there like picking sea shell, walking down the beach under the sun, get some tanning.... Spent most of the time sitting under the shelter chatting and eating tibits most of the time than wanted to go to the bridge in the end only manage to see the bridge cause raining damm sian but still enjoy la a bit disappointed lor i dun care i still wan to go there again but must not be raining lor :p..... At aro 7pm we take "240" to suntec than we walk over to MS than we eat KFC for dinner eat until very full than went to esplanade roof top stay there for awhile than make our way to the merlion and took a few photo with the merlion and we sit there for quite sometime till 1030pm and make our way to the bus stop and went home

Gal if u happen to read this hope yesterday u dun feel bored... U'll find ur perfect partner one day.... Maybe it's him u'll never noe hahaha..... :D

Today wake up by the rain than saw raining heavily so went to cancel my training class cause like very difficult to see the road so went to try-sell it manage to try-sell in the end the rain stop liao wa lau.... but i'll be abit rush for me if i'm going la :p

Aiyo if i noe just now tat phone ring i dun pick up.. it's a call from the hell ( A name i name it for my work place) Ask me to work morning tml and i agree never mind got student nurse than can go home early also afternoon always go home late not worth it. Aiya anyway working in HELL is always not worth it de. Next yr i'm gg to try my application for dip if not accepted and the 3b is still aro i'll consider a transfer to other ward or hospital maybe go join A.H.

ARGHHHHHH tml have to step into HELL again :x


Thinking wat if i have $$$ tat can't finish spending wahahah....... U will not see me in Singapore for at least 10 years man... I'll just go round the world.... will go to Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Korean, whole of Australia, Paris, London this few countries 1st than come back s'pore few days meet up with friends and family members than fly off again.. okie stop dreaming... ^-^ it'll never happen to me in this life maybe next live!! Who knows...


Oh going back to HELL soon and have to work for dun noe how many days... looking forward to my next off day... 6 more days to pay day... maybe the off days and the pay is my only motivation to make me work ba...

Think this coming pay i'm going to treat myself nice food let me think.. who will join me???
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Wednesday, April 19, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER