Thursday, April 13, 2006
wahaha
oh mind today it's my SD... my three night was okie okie la.
1st nite one admission but settle lor,, 2nd nite very settle than 3rd nite best ar one admission then pt relative wa sucks lor... dr order 4 hrly suctioning than time not up come out and ask for suctioning pls lor when it's time we'll do the suctioning de lor.... anyway lucky the pt admin is our last nite phew... so lucky hahaha but poor nite shift today de lor... pooor sia...

today after work meet..... than went eat b'fast after tat hang aro at one of the blocks... than ops.... can't say liao.. reach home than go sleep.. sleep till 7pm wake up by the phone call shit my mum call me when she's at home wal lau.. she say can't wake me up so call me lor... >_<
than wake up wash up than start to eat at dinner till 9 pm than i finish eating haha eat for so long till damm full... think because thinking alot so eat alot oso lor.. cham...

so sorry today am.....
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Thursday, April 13, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER