Saturday, April 15, 2006
Rainy days!!!!!
wahaha... Stay at home the whole day cause it's raining isn't it great to be at home..
Today so great slept till 11 14hrs.. At this time non of my family members wake me up. Normally sat my mum will wake me up at 10am the latest to clean up the house wahhaha but not today.
Today is woke up by my HP. Lucky is not some one who I hate sms me or else I'll be there cursing tat person anyway ppl i hate dun have my phone no. only work place which i hate the most wah tot ask me to go back to work.. phew... lucky is ur msg -"
After replying ur msg dare not to go out of my room.... so few minutes later as if nothing happen as per normal went wash up than drink milk milk...
12noon start all those tuupid cleaning up of my room.. settle every thing by 1430hrs in between played some game and eat la.. After tat watch tv program than went for shower take my own sweet time after tat do something (it's secret) after tat finish up my vcd which has to be returned to Jac.
Call Mac delivery than eat till very full.. And now here i am writing blog, listen to songs and sing at the same time.. hee~~

To the two of u: Aiyo, really headache man, tue go east coast park. U say had plan for 2 ppl than now say got plan for 3 ppl liao really make me crazy lei...
Anyway i dun care now it's 3 ppl going to ecp liao hor?

Sian arrr... Cm need to start work liao but never mind two days of work than i will have 2 off days yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! tue can go ecp so long never go le

To u if u happen to read this..... no i should not say it here never mind u'll noe soon on tue....... dun think so much :)
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Saturday, April 15, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER