Friday, April 28, 2006
Is Heaven Playing a trick on me???
HAIX... today dun noe why wake up damm early aro 745am??? Than nua bed till i went back to sleep keke... Finally wake up at 945am than wash up and prepare to went out of this house and went to bbdc for driving lessons..
Today learnt abt right turn and lane change haix... 1st time was like reaction too slow than slowly get used to it next lesson will be U-turn... Lesson finish at 1345 hrs than went to tb plaza...

When i was in the mrt i saw him!!!! 1st look was hey tat person looks familiar and took a 2nd look and confirm it was him!!!! Why???? Heaven let me saw him again after so many months dun noe how many mths la maybe it's one year i oso dun noe!!! After confirm it's him didn't even bother to look at him anymore cos i've long decided to forget abt him... He can only be in my past memory which i'll be forgotten in the times goes by... cos in my present and my future there's only one person i'll always remember..... And i don't wish to see him in the road anymore but y today saw him again??? Fate??? nope i dun think so.. i think heaven is playing a trick on me!!!! Fine!!!

hahah .... today went tb plaza pass medication to ****!!!! than brought 3 Mickey mouse stickers and went ice lemon tea buy 2 hair bands...
ON the way to mrt i saw someone i hate most it's DM!!! she didn't saw me la!!!
Why WHY WHY????? today let me saw 2 person tat i dun really wish to saw again!!!! one was him and one was DM!!! one make me remember sad things happen in ITE... one make me feels.... WHY WHY WHY!!!!! Today so suay!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm... night shift today than can't wait till monday..... can go out with****
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Friday, April 28, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER