Saturday, May 06, 2006
Lovely off days spent but still need to work in HELL!!
Wao last post was on the 1st may.... Ya many things to say but dun noe later will blank out not?!?

okie talk abt my off days 1st --------

2nd may i'm off and went to sentosa wa really enjoy lor went to see sun-set than oso went to see the musical fountain nice nice lei and we took lots of pic too... ^_^ Tat day the whether was sunny, the sun was very big tat was so hot!!!

3rd may kem kem.... went so call celebrate la only 2 ppl noe wat day was on the 3rd....
We went orchard than as for dinner tot of eating sushi but in the end, end up @ cafe cartel....
wa eat till very full lor..... YUMMY YUMMY..... nice food.... than after tat went to esplanade roof top okie stop here.....

Than the next day went back to work liao.... Haix... in HELL!!!!!!!!
But still went off duty on time lei.... keke...
yesterday work in hell too but went of duty late....

Today wa sian lor waste my effort.....

okie today reach hell 0630 hrs than went and write all my charts i even open up e-menu and write wat the pt will eat for b'fast and lunch than half way till report ask me to go central!!!! ANGRY.... some more i'm passing all my charts to gaya F*BEEP* waste my effort writing for her!!!!

So went central do all sponging alone than went over to A side see whether aisha wanna go break wif me than she told me her changes haven't done so when i was there sister rathi told gaya go and help zainab do sponging and noe wat this stupid gaya says???? I'm busy... i've been answering all the call bells... ANd NOE WAT I SAW???? SHE WAS ON THE PHONE!!! anyway no matter busy or free she will be on the phone I DUN UNDERSTAND WHY TILL NOW NO SISTER CAUGHT HER!!!!! And she really Fuck man!! every time will talk abt her boyfriends la she went for this post gad couse than on the very 1 st day there's dis guy goes after her... I dun understand why this type of ppl got so many guys go after her, she's not very pretty ya she got her assest la front and back big ma!!! Really man tat time do nite wif her, she oso from start to end bf here bf there omg!!!! can give me a rest stop showing off ur bf!!!! some more 3 nights saying abt her bfs

NOw back to topic.... So in the end i help zainab do sponging la do only 2 la but is the heavy heavy type lor....

Wa today feel so senior than senior enrolled nurse (SEN).... there's this senior enrolled nurse in central today and she came to me asking me how to use the O2 head i was like HUH??!!! u mean u dun noe??? Normally i went to ask senior de lai now is senior come and ask me wa piang.... Than never mind i do for her..... than by chance i over head tat she told her incharge she can't do this pt sponging alone she's heavy and than the incharge say no this pt is not under u any more so tat incharge came to me and say it's under me so fine, i went to do sponging for tat so called "heavy pt" and noe wat i finish it ALONE in 5 minute time!!!

And wa can't take it... this SEN didn't even sever b'fast and lunch to pt.. I sever b'fast alone no one help.. than when i go for break, the lunch is there no one serve wait till i come back from my break ME AGAIN GOT TO serve lunch alone!!!!! Wa lau.... REALLY can't take it anymore think work in A side better than working in central at least at A side ppl will help... Yes pt will request more cos they are paying for the service.. But sum pt is not paying class request more than paying class this is wat we can't take it... But when working wif great staff where all help each other u won't mind the stress but when come to sum staff's who won't help than u will feel sian working wif them... But A side only a few this type of staffs tat won't help de lor...

And today work in central i find tat not only the sister in-charge can't make it, some of the staff also can't make it de!!!!

Wa today reach home after work.... heard voice nagging and nagging even at toilet bathing also can't have a peace of mind keep calling me and telling me wu liao de dong xi.... Haix.... than not long after i'm done bathing they finally going out finally i have a peace of mind... now alone at home...
So great man alone at home no other noise except for my songs and my voice hahahaha...... Now u will either find me alone at home... if others are around i'll try to get out of this house.. reason
?? it's simple.... simply i can't take it anymore at work so stress liao than reach home can't even rest ot do my own things than wat for staying at home??!!??
Now is the best man alone at home doing my own stuff..... NO one will disturb me!!!

I'm lucky to have this zhu.... cos when i'm off this zhu will go out wif me if not i think i'll be out in the streets alone..^-^
K la think nothing more lei got to go.... OH NO i haven't iron my uniform shit..... ARHH GOT TO GO BYEEEE!!!!!!!!

take care friends!!!!
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Saturday, May 06, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER