Thursday, June 01, 2006
Oh no!!!!
HAIX.. Dun noe wat to say.. But very long never blog le so today come in say say lor.. so sian everyday has to work and somemore we so stress up wif work le still have to see sister black face and pt's face too.. well i dun really mind abt pt's face but sister face i can't stand it cos when something cops up 1st thing 1st they will cover their own ass and blame us... wat can we do.. got to cover our own ass before them la...


sad sad.... :( 8th june is coming!!!!! very very sad cos dear will be going to army le... can't meet him as and when we like... have to wait for 3 weeks than he will be able to book out on saturday, and wat if i'm working when he book out??!!?? I f meet him after work i'll be tired haix... think when i saw him all my tiredness will be gone and worth it... hope 2 yrs will be gone fast fast...

Really great full tat zhu zhu fetch me home after my work.. Really really appreciate it... zhu zhu thanks for everything tat u've done for me!!! :) zhu hope u not angry wif me when i tickle u hor... cos u always tickle me one... :x

zhu zhu thanks ur ah ma for the zhong zi... very yummy :)
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Thursday, June 01, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER