Thursday, May 18, 2006
HAPPY ME!!!!
I have a great roaster!!!! Yeah thanks to sister s.... Well after my night which is tonight last nite shift and i'll have SIX off days...^-^ wahahaha jealous??? starting from tml, including my SD, days off and my PH for 6th may de...
Now my battery level is going up to 100% cos tonight last night liao ma.. AND BELIEF ME IT CAN WENT UP TO 200% if i'm able to go Malaysia kL... tat's wat i've plan to do during my six off days....
Go back to work on the 25th may than work for 8 days than got one off followed by my nights shift.. So during this 8 days off work my battery level sure go down to 0.0001% de.. And somemore noon shift follow by am shift wa this will tired me down... This is wat i hate, i belief everyone will hate it.... :P
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Thursday, May 18, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER