Thursday, June 15, 2006
Thousands of Roses...
Well to all those ppl reading my blog just to let u noe tat if u can't stand complains pls dun read lor..

the following only ppl work in tat hell will understand ba..

well today bloody hell, so fed up with my S* (not to mention her bloody name just in case) today first thing in the morning i wrote i/o chart for pt till lunch and wrote what they going to eat. i look at e-menu and just wrote down what they will serve for pt..
S* so called help me bath rm 7 than she wrote something in the i/o chart than come to me and say are u the one who wrote all those diet down i say : " ya" and she ask:" is it the 1st time?" i reply:" yes" (actually it's not and everyone has been doing it, cos u will be busy than no time to write ur charts, so just in case u 4got what they eat)

SO S* went to my tl who is a ssn and tell her to check my work as i'll do my work slip short...
bloody hell so angry to hear tat... Feel like slap her up side down.. never see how i work than say i do work slip short.. 'tai ma de' when will i do my work slip short!!! there's ppl do slip short work never say anything to tat staff.. i noe why maybe tat staff good at 'pai ma pi' so S* like tat la....
Than this ssn told me she(S*) herself oso never do her job properly.. stop here [ thinking wat kind of NO is she]
i noe tat she is now picking on me!! who cares... i noe it since tat roaster thing happen.. when she stare at me and i stare back!!!!
phew... feel so good after all those....



has been so long tat i never had time for myself till today and tml, has been so busy this few days before 8th june busy with tat zhu after tat no off days till tml..

No time for listening to great songs, no time for my dairy so long never touch my diary le, no time for this and that... so long never go out in the shopping alone, no time to go swimming...
Feels tat 24 hr a day is not enough for me... If i want to do more things i can't sleep more...
Hai think tml sleep till late late than go out or do my own things....

feeling so sad got so many things kept inside myself dun noe who to tell.... think i'll tell them to my diary ba.. definate not here...

hai zhu zhu has went army one week le.... one more week to go be4 we can meet .... feeling so terrible...
Now than i noe tat when ur love ones went army how the feeling is like....
I noe u will not see this right now but want to tell u to take care of urself yeah...

Hahaha... today guess what i dun belief it.. i've recieve my first birthday wish even thought it's still one month away and it's from party world Ktv.... There's this nice nice birthday card and a few voucher's and can be use only for next month... Next month cn go sing many times le cos got voucher than it's cheaper lor...
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Thursday, June 15, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER