Thursday, June 08, 2006
[3S] Silly dream, Sleepless night, Sad me
Well well, yesterday night slept early but in the end oso a sleepless nite for me. There's two reason. 1st had a silly stupid scary dreams. 2nd dear is going to get enlist to army today!!!

share wif u guys my dream... in the dreams there's tee- ning (i dun noe why u appear), two friends ( can't recall who are they), zhu zhu and me myself. 5 of us went to one run down house and we start to explore it there's so many doors.. than one crazy guy came in wif bombs wif him so all of us run as fast as our legs can but in the end there's too many door so we can't recall which door is the exit. so we decide to spilt up at least not all 5 of us stuck there. Those manage to get out has to get help a.s.a.p. so we split into 2 groups. Me and zhu together than the other 3 one group. zhu and i manage to run out but the bomb guy caught the three of them so i wait outside and zhu zhu went in and help the three ppl as there's only one guy and two girls. when zhu zhu went in.. tee ning manage to run out. my other friend she tries to run out but i dun noe what happen to her in the end..
tee ning and i was outside awaiting for them to come out but out of no where this crazy girl came running after us. so we run again and to our delight we saw taxi and we board one of it and we found that all the taxi driver dun look like humans....

And i wake up lei.... and stare in the darkness... and found myself crying instead of sleeping...
And it cost me sleepless night.... Dun dare to close my eyes as I afraid tat I when I went to sleep, I'll continue having tat dream...


today wake up at 630am so lazy to wake up but got to... cos got to send tat zhu to tekong today he got enlist to army.. so went to tekong and take a look... if go there for holiday is not bad cos there's a big big sea.. too bad he's not...
Got to wait for 14 more days before can see his botak head.. he will come out on the 22nd June.
can't wait for this date to reach.....

went back home alone after tat tekong thing and i slept in the train think i'm totally drain out lei ba as yday never sleep well...

tat's all i got to say for today.. cm going back to hell and 7 more days before my off day haix... SIAN ARRRR!!!!!!!!!
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Thursday, June 08, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER