Tuesday, July 04, 2006
counting down....
wa today like pig sleep till 8pm than wake up.. went bed at 530pm than phone ring oso can't really wake me up normally zhu zhu call me i'll wake up de but when he call me i was like half sleeping half talking to him....


yes yes yes, i'm counting down to my ALs and my b'dae is reaching too...
1st will be counting down to the 14th july tat's will be my last day off work le.. i'm resigning???? nope.. dun think till so great i can't resign cos i need the money to suporrt myself and for the future.... need the money to go around the world, eat, play..
back to topic... 14th last day than i'm on al will be going to china wif mama....
after 14th counting down to 19th july... my b'dae yes i will not be in s'pore to celebrate but i always wanted to spent my b'dae overseas... but it's okie cos zhu will oso be in tekong so it's alrite ba.. at first tot of celebrating wif zhu on the 15th but too bad my flight is early morning so no choice lor.... yes i have alot of ways i wanted to celebrate my b'dae but too bad only once a yr so have to wait till next yr than one by one

yes going into two digit le.. 20.... hai still got so many thing not yet complete... 24hrs a day is not enough for me....
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Tuesday, July 04, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER