Wednesday, August 16, 2006
wa lau .... Bloody hell!!!! Today deployed to B station... Bloody hell.... They got mc then they call back their own staff la. Our side is never able to cope wif 4 staffs even we have 5 staff still very heavy... Like this gal say always bully our side!!!! I dun care go over there when I do sponging go in then come out 6 pts done!!! And finish quite fast. After sending pt for RT I went for break full break I dun care!!!! When passing over time OT staff come and fetch pt for op so I send after tat went back to A side and I help them out cos they really very very busy....
The most funny part was finding the bitches damm stupid!!!! Noe wat they ask:" ai why are u here?" My reply:"how do i noe!" Stupid right just put my name in B station how do I expect to noe!!!! oh yah by the way do bitches have brain??? I think they dun have if not they will not ask stupid questions!!!!! DAMM SICKENING!!!! BLOODY HELL!!!!!!!!!!!
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Wednesday, August 16, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER