Monday, August 14, 2006
happy sat!!!!
Sat night is the best night i ever had!!!!! Went to watch the fireworks with dear, jowin and baoyue. Before tat we went for a movie tittled my super ex gal friend. After all this we went home. Dear sent me home!!!! And he stays at my place till almost 3 am!!!! we watch vids clips!!! I can't believe it i was so tired tat day cos i slept on friday nite quite late than sat 5 15 am wake up and went to work.... I tot tat after fireworks went home will sleep but in the end end up 4am then really fall asleep.... Always when i'm very very tired and i was with him i don't feel tat tired at all i dun noe why all the tiredness will just went away...

Any way i've watched this movie called Dragon Tiger Gate nice movie A MUST watch leh... touching too!!!!
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Monday, August 14, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER