Saturday, July 29, 2006
i'm so sad. When i saw him i can't even recoginse him till my friend told me tat it's him!!! He looks damm different from the past....
I could still remember tat he could just walk here and there. And when there's once he went down and couldn't come back, he forgot the way back so i had to bring him back. The first min he saw me he would just gave me a big smile, while on the way back he would just hold my hand and we simply chat on the way back. And when we are back, my friends saw us and i just simply joke tat his my new boyfriend. Actually he was just like ah gong to me.
Everyday went to work, first thing i'll would just look for him and if i can't saw him i'll ask around where's my "boy friend"... And they will tell me went out for walk. And since tat day he coudn't walk back i've tought him the way back and ask him to remember and he did....
Every time we saw each other he would just give me a big warm smile and will give me a pat on my shoulder.... I'm so touch...
But now all this are gone... He had went weak and the smile has gone. Think i'll never saw tat smile again......
How i wish to see him walk again. I dun mind went to other places and walk him back even i had to do it so many times a day... i would just want him to walk and gave me tat smile and pat on the shoulder.... i would wan him to get well but the chances are very slim so slim now.....
Mr liew pls get well soon....
Hope to see u walk in the corridoors tonight when i go back to work.. I would be too happy pls get well.... Angles will be looking after u mr liew....
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Saturday, July 29, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER