Monday, July 24, 2006
happy me!!!!
yawnz... dun noe why so sleepy today... today went to dear house watch tom and jerry dvd then watch tv programmes together, see him play games.... abit boaring la but can just be next to him can le lor.. After tat stay over for dinner... Wa so long never had home cooked food le yummy yummy...
7 30 went off, went compass point shop around nothing to shop de than he sent me home than went and take present from wei fen. He pass me my b'dae present him self le lor.. Wa it's mickey mouse very heavy and big too.... blue colour my favourite colour ^^ Thanks god he never get me a pink colour de.. hahaha... Any way it's the best present i've recieve so far ba.... never thought tat he will brought me tat...
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Monday, July 24, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER