Thursday, July 27, 2006
Unbelievable Day
wahahahaha... Can't belief tat I'm manage to finish my work stuff before 9pm some more went for break for almost 1 hr and not even tat finish all stuff at 8 30 pm and even help the nite staff some of the things hahaha... Didn't expected...
hmm... just now was bloody hell 1st thing reach home my toes kick onto the main door wa bloody hell...... lucky my nails are intact heng....
3 more nite and i'm off again yeah ^^
today receive another birthday present guess wat it's mickey mouse again.. it's from tee ning wrapper is mickey mouse than clothe is mickey and minie mouse very nice....

*Everyone needs a guardian angel when you found that angel that's belongs to you, treausre it.
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Thursday, July 27, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER