Tuesday, August 08, 2006
This round of nights is the best so so "many" pt ar!!! haha But if the staff is others best liao can sleep or tok tok dun need to do work le....
ya it's me again irritating bloody bitch...
Everytime people left their mess around i'm the one getting it from bitches. And i got to clear up their mess when they are covering their own ass.... F* off!!!!
Sooner or later i'm going to die in the hands of the bitches, i can't let this happen to me. I'm not going to die so soon!!!! I still got so many things not yet done..

pls help me think of ways to kill bloody bitches and it must take immediate effects one
and if it success u will be rewarded yeah!!!!
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Tuesday, August 08, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER