Thursday, August 10, 2006
This post i should post it last nite but i'm having headache so went to sleep damm early quite waste of time but no choice what to do???
yesterday went to watch this dragon tiger gate wao very nice and touching tears just run down my cheek's while i'm watching...
I think i should learn kung fu to protect myself, so tat i'll not die in the hand of bitches... Or better still used it to kill the bitches...
yday no mood to watch the ndp show even though there's my favorite fireworks!!!

I'm sick again!!!! i think it's because i've stopped all my vitamins tat why so easily get sick.. having sore throat but now recover liao, but cough and flu still there. Never went to the doc cos save $$$ haha. Yap yday started popping vitamins pill and drinks...


Sian returning to tat hell tml.. And going to face all the bitches really @#$%^&
Dun noe wat will happen tml in hell thinking of it really no mood!!!!!!!
Tml must avoid seeing all those bitches cos it will shorten one's life i dun wan to die so early!!!
when saw then 1m away must start to run!!!!!

Good luck to myslef....
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Thursday, August 10, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER