Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Wasting my time!!!!
what the hell what 5 cs all bull shit!!!! Wasting my whole day attending stupid course!!!!
I think i'll never apply the 5cs during work, u should be happy if i apply 50% or less maybe i'll never ever used it!!!!
Wasting time playing all the stupids games!!! Anyway i was in the sleepy mood during the course!!! At the end of the course the trainner ask me questions and what i reply was HUH??? and give her a blur look cos i was in a sleepy mood :)
And very good give me survey forms all put average and have 4 open questions. Guess what i wrote!! u'll never belief it!!! I wrote i dun noe, no comments and others can't really remember! Dun need to put name wat so dun care la hahaha.......
But never mind dun need to go work hahaha..... extra off day!!!!!
Sian tml going back to hell morning some more and after tat night yeah great kaki!!!!

Missing you!!!!!
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Tuesday, August 15, 2006  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER