Monday, June 09, 2008
great!!!!
I FEEL SO GREAT!!!!!
my nite is FIANLLY OVER!!!!
tired working wif orh lung, luck i got kt!!!!
So many Disco lights yet she can seat at counter eat and write report instead of helping us answer when we are busy like nobody bussiness.... and when we looking for her abt her pt she can disappear and go vending machine buy drinks!! WA LUA!!! bua tahan!!!!
kns dun wanna work wif orh lung again liao la!!!

Some thing tat warms my hearts when irene noes i got backache the next day buy mi huiji ku yao jing for mi.. wanna pay her back cos not cheap yet she dun wan... but ppl saying she's my god-ma! haha... but we are really close to each other... tat time buy mi tao sau pai now this....
really thanks!!!
it really warms my heart!!!

piggy start work liao! haha....

yeah tml gg to watch kung fu panda wif kt!! hehe..
bye my drama time
1907hrs
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Monday, June 09, 2008  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER