Sunday, May 18, 2008
Backache is killing mi!!!
seems tat i'm having a hard time!!!
from friday am been sneezing till sat pm!!! and nose was slightly block!!! running nose!!!!

and from friday till now my lower spine is having pain!!!
be it i'm seating, standing, walking the pain is there and i cant bend down like i use to do!!!
even i'm lying on bed there's still slight pain!!!
think after my nite on my sd i'm gg staff clinic to see doc...
wandering???? is it slip disc?? or i sprain my spine??? or worst still there's cancer??? scary ar!!!
being a nurse where u noe so many symptoms is really bad and some more i'm in oncology where always thinks tat sooo much!! CHOY CHOY!!! TOUCH WOOD!!!!

maybe i'll request to do a CT scan or MRI.... to make my mind save...
every year there's always a problem last yr was my gastric do OGD...

anyway just hope my backache will be gone my tml then i wont go see doc le.. haha...

I've make up my mind... i'll leave by this yr and get the hell out of it...
really sad to see those going off one by one when we are so close and attach to each other...
really been traumatise by this......
i dun wan all this to happen again....
now i'm wandering how is HY?
I'm slowly attach to HY tat time but wasnt tat close yet... but almost...

okie my back can't tahan the pain le..
bye
happy sunday and finally after so long i got sunday off!!!!
1126hrs
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Sunday, May 18, 2008  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER