Thursday, May 01, 2008
Labour day
yes it's PUBLIC HOLIDAY and those who works OFFICE HR happily gets their off and mi have to work! well never mind june i'll have my short break bear wif it.. reaching soon... as if may just started! still go 1 more mth and 19 days to my tat short break!!!

my dear prince has been studying today and yesterday but dunno he did study hard not la hahahah....

yest didn't slp well at all!!! wake up every 2 hrly and slpt ~past 12 mn!
today is PH so tot of gg out wif michelle jie and peggy but due to lack of slp last nite i didn't go cos i noe sure will wallk like a corsp! haha.. too scary liao...
In the end i'm alone at home my bro at home la but he seems to be inside his comp the whole day ya

i dun care i'm gonna call him and disturb his study! too boring at home alone though i have my vids... but too tired to watch liao..
hahaha...

i'm on nite again this sunday! but wif t.s.t and t.h.i.l.a. oh my!!!! i'm gonna die!!!
u guys must pray hard for mi ya! i dun wanna die so soon yet! haha..
and my status is ACTIVE!!!
pls hit the code blue button when u sense i'm not right!

bye!
2147hrs
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Thursday, May 01, 2008  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER