Sunday, June 01, 2008
BOOM!
Yes! The news tat we all long waited has been out! BOUNS!!!!!!

Basic x2.48+200+1000
We getting 1000 EXTRA!!!!!!OMG!!!!
i wont say how much i'll get.... bleah... but i'm happy abt it....
I'm gg wait till i'm back from my bintan trip then i'll submit my application form! Heard tat june pay we'll be getting early!!! so at least back from bintan it's already 22nd and when i submit will be like 24 like tat so bouns will get it!!!

Yahooooo...... can't wait for bintan trip as i noe i'll enjoy till crazy cos we plan to buy food go over there cook and we will have fun.... yeah....
so this month my motivation to work will be the bouns and my 5 days of break to bintan... haha....
next will be my al in july during jci week!!! yeah!!!
okie gtg
bye
1325hrs
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Sunday, June 01, 2008  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER