Saturday, May 24, 2008
love ko 'to
yest went watch moive CHOCOLATE! YES IT'S NICE MOVIE!!! MUAY THAI!!!
hahahah....
watever it is fighting show i'll love it!!!

i can't seat up for more then 10 mins if not my back will be painfull liao now i'm surpporting my back wif pillows and lappy on my tummy area...

hahah tat day went skin food and buy alot!!! i wanna apply their membership! need to accumulate $250 within 3 months!!! and tat day i spent $102 lor... another $150 more!!

hai have to stop for awhile to rest my back then can continue
i'm on mc for 5 days hope this 5 days i can gain a litter weight! hehe...
aright cant tahan liao my back... gtg le la and rest my poor back liao....

1952hrs
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Saturday, May 24, 2008  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER