Thursday, May 17, 2007
SHITTY ROSTER
I HATE U!!!!!
I HATE U ROSTER!!!!!

New roster is out and i hate it alot alot..
Again all morning shift and only last sunday is afternoon shift.. And more worest is there's 4 straight morning shift lor.... just wait and see the if next roster is like tat oso, dun blame mi for taking MC!!!!

ARGHHHH SHIT SHIT SHIT... F*!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was damn busy okie i didn't go for break no time to go eat not even to the toilet....

Send pt for colonoscopy and ptc insertion up and down up and down untill my leg now painfull liao... Then the porter oso never see mi walking in and she pushing the trolly out and BANG!!
The wheel just almost went over my toes lor... shit man lucky my nails not long.... if not sure bleed de...
At tat time i was liek F* really suay man!!!
SHIT LOR.....

Say wanna put mi same shift wif my preceptee but she's afternoonshift.. Then give mi morning shift wat the hell.. Then like tat precept wat???


Lucky my tl is ah jac jie!!!! haha she damn good okie help mi do sponging... the dying one and the cheerfull nothing much de.. haha...

I'm so tired tml only my 2nd morning shift leh... HAI!!!!!
I think this mth my pocket will have hole liao.. haha.. Friend wedding and 21st b'dae.. sure got hole de lor... i need to spent less on my own liao.. HAHA!!!

Comfirm getting new hp next mth nokia 6300. hee~~~
k i'm too angry to blog liao..
Thinks of it blood boils.....

K la going off~~~
2022hrs
posted by ~Dreamy Adeline~ @ Thursday, May 17, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adeline Aka Ah Mei ~Dreamy Adeline~
Home: singapore, Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER